We are always on the lookout for great people. If you like what you see, you can use the search below to apply for a role best suited to you. If you can’t find what you are looking for you can submit your resume here and one of our careers team will be in contact to discuss.
JOIN US. GROW YOU.
Across the VetPartners family, we look for talented individuals who share our vision for caring for animals through the provision of high quality of care, to join our practices. Each practice in the VetPartners family is different, providing you with options to create a career path that spans across Medical or Surgical, different Medicine interests, or even geographies.
At VetPartners you can build a career with a purpose that makes a difference. Our employees are encouraged to chart their career paths, and take advantage of the opportunities throughout our diverse family of clinics and hospitals. Along the way, we provide resources that encourage your professional development, guided by leadership teams that care about developing talent.
Our Early Talent programs set our people up for future success working with great people at great community Veterinary clinics. Whether you want to enter our 12-month Graduate Program or start as a junior Vet, our clinical standards program is designed to support you in your first year of employment.
GREAT PEOPLE & GREAT CAREERS
No one story sums up careers at VetPartners. Whether you are a Groomer, Veterinary Nurse, Veterinarian, Hospital Director, Practice Manager or even in a support office position, VetPartners offers highly reward careers for our team members.
RETURNING TO WORKFORCE
Imagine a working environment where you are not defined by anything else but the impact you make. Imagine a Veterinary group that’s ready to help you re-establish a career and support you with a clinical standards program to upskill you after a break from the workplace.
INTERNATIONAL VETERINARIANS & VETS ABROAD
With over 100 clinics across Australia and New Zealand, VetPartners offers several options for International Veterinarians to work in Australia and New Zealand. Our Vets Abroad Program was designed to assist us in building a gap year working holiday itinerary that suits you.
VetPartners will provide you with a career, not just a job. Across our family of hospitals and clinics, we have a strong focus on the importance of attracting and retaining the best people. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer several benefits that help our employees get the most out of working at VetPartners.
VetPartners is committed to the ongoing development of our team members and provides a number of benefits and in-house and external training courses that invest in the capabilities of our team members.
- Veterinarian Graduate Program.
- Future Leadership Diploma.
- Internal Career Opportunities.
- Study Assistance Program.
- Free access to VIN and Veteducation.
- Continuing professional development (CPD). We provide our Veterinarians with a CPD allowance, as well as paid study leave to pursue the educational opportunities in their fields of interest further.
- Training and Mentoring. We run a number of information nights around specific areas of development, and with being in such a large network, there is always an opportunity to learn skills from your peers.
- Employee Referral
- Employee Assistance program EAP. VetPartners values its Team Members and their health. Our Employee Assistance Program is a program designed to enhance the emotional, mental and general psychological well-being of all employees and includes services for immediate family members. EAP also provides access to nutrition and financial coaching.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Return to the Workforce
VetSuccess Program – A Learning Management Platform
The VetSuccess Program is a process of self-assessment that aims to instil a conscious and conscientious approach to professional learning. It provides a flexible framework to allow new and recent graduates, overseas graduates, and those returning to work, to reflect on their progress in developing their confidence and competence across several clinical areas, measured against Key Clinical Competences. This platform helps facilitate regular, collaborative and constructive discussions with a clinical supervisor in a supportive environment.
There is a Professional Development Log component to the system that allows vets to set professional/personal goals and record their CPD activities. The Clinical Experience Component functions to allow recording of case notes, clinical skills and procedures, and regular self-assessment.
Thank you for considering VetPartners as a prospective employer. To submit your application, please visit the Careers Search Page and apply for the position/s of interest, you will receive confirmation of receipt of your resume.
Initial interviews are often undertaken via telephone with the careers team. Second interviews are face-to-face meetings conducted by managers and clinic leaders across the network. Where face-to-face interviews are not possible phone or Skype interviews will be arranged.
Upon joining a VetPartners family member, you will be provided with a comprehensive pre-employment pack which contains your employment contract and any other details relevant to your offer. This will be shared with you electronically via email. Post commencement, your new manager will provide you with appropriate induction, training program and support to ensure a smooth transition into your new role.
VetPartners has strong internal recruitment processes. This means that we have clear and consistent guidelines for working with agencies. Agencies that work successfully with VetPartners acknowledge, understand and respect these guidelines.
VetPartners operates a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies. If you would like to register your interest in being a recruitment partner with VetPartners for permanent or locum staff, then please contact the Recruitment Director for VetPartners. You should include a short summary of your company, capability and contact details.
VetPartners only accepts introductions made via our agency portal
VetPartners does not accept telephone calls, emails, or Resumes from non PSL agencies, as an agreement of their standard terms of business.
All recruitment enquiries and introductions must come through the careers team.
Terms and conditions of submission
By submitting an applicant’s CV with VetPartners on behalf of your organisation, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your organisation has been approved as a Preferred Supplier by VetPartners Career Team.
- You have been assigned this role by the VetPartners Career Team and given permission to submit candidates.
- You have signed and accepted VetPartners standard Terms of Business for recruitment suppliers.
- VetPartners does not accept any terms and conditions proposed by your organisation.
- The applicant has been interviewed by your organisation and has granted you permission to represent them for this specific role.
- The applicant’s qualifications and experience have been verified by your organisation.
- The applicant has not already applied directly for this role.
- The applicant has been briefed on the role by your organisation and provided with a thorough and realistic understanding of the position.
- You are only representing the candidate for this particular role.
- Your organisation is complying with all legislative and regulatory requirements – including data privacy, anti-discrimination legislation and eligibility to work legally in the country where the position is located.
MEET THE CAREERS TEAM
Derek Del Simone
Dr Roslyn Lui
Recruitment and Retention Manager